The world's first thumb grips for road and gravel bikes. Road Togs support upper body weight on neutral hands and wrists, increasing comfort and stability in the drops. Add another hand option to your arsenal in the efficient drop position. Great for distance riding & racing. Designed for UCI compliance.
Control • Comfort • Descend
- Maximizes bar control and comfort in the drops
- Stable active braking
- Tames rough roads/descents
- 40% Carbon Togs w/ Stainless Steel rings & bolts
- Fits all drop bars, standard 23.8 mm dia.
- Weight 18 g per set. Sold as a pair
- Dimensions 30 mm x 15 mm x 9 mm
- 2 mm hex wrench included
- Made in the USA
1) Clean any bar tape adhesive residue off bars with alcohol
2) Slide rings into desired locations
3) Set rings with electrical tape
4) Re-tape bar tape*
5) Install TOGS with logo facing the rider
6) Tighten Togs on rings until snug (less than 1 Nm). Don’t over tighten. Togs should not rotate on bars.
* Swap step 4 and 5 if you wish to wrap Togs under the bar tape, or if bar tape is too thick to install Togs over the tape.
SEE YOU TUBE HERE: https://youtu.be/FTV3vRtpGLI